Members Only Logo  
XML

or Subscribe by Email by entering your address below:


Powered by FeedBlitz
Learn about Subscriptions Follow me on Twitter!

The topics discussed here grow out of the bread-and-butter issues that confront my consulting and software clients on a daily basis. We'll talk about prosaic stuff like Membership Management, Meetings and Events Management and Fundraising, broader ideas like security and software project management, and the social, cultural, and organizational issues that impact IT decision-making.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Read a good book lately?

Chris Locke's post of various booklists people have assembled at Amazon made me realize that the good old book is a problematic resource these days for those of us who inhabit the blogosphere - you can't just link to it, or receive it in your rss feed. Not yet. And you can't really read three or four of them while waiting to order your latte.

And I've been dying to start really using my wiki for something. So let's do it. Visit my booklist wiki page and post some book recommendations. And while you're there, post some suggestions about the next wiki page we should set up. Let's do something together!

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments on "Read a good book lately?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 27, 2005 at 7:40 PM) : 

I'm actually reading several books at a time now and I don't know if I could read more, but I would check out what you mentioned.

 

post a comment