I've been tagged!
|Still catching up on reading all my blogging chums last month's posts after my big trip, and I just noticed that I've been tagged by Michelle Murraine of Zen and the Art of Non-Profit Technology in a game of revealing five things most people don't know about me / and then I've got to tag five others - who hopefully have not been already caught up in this excercise.|
1) I've been practicing zazen (zen meditation) since I was in my twenties.
2) The two things I miss most about my month in Africa are the call to prayer, and being awakened by roosters every morning.
3) I've never seen a single episode of any TV show considered a reality show!
4) Between the two of us, my wife and I have four fiddles, four drums, a banjo, a guitar, a mandolin, and a uke, not to mention various whistles, shakers, harmonicas and jew's harps.
5) For several years I was a bagel baker in a commercial bakery
So whom should I tag? It seems many many of the people in the nptech community have been hit by this one already... I'll try to find five who may not know I read their blogs - people I've never linked to or contacted directly...
Siel, the Green LA Girl
Andrea Rusin, from A Small Group of Thoughtful, Concerned Citizens.
Rachel Barenblatt, of The Velvateen Rabbi
Emeka Okafor, of Timbuktu Chronicles