Members Only Logo  
XML

or Subscribe by Email by entering your address below:


Powered by FeedBlitz
Learn about Subscriptions Follow me on Twitter!

The topics discussed here grow out of the bread-and-butter issues that confront my consulting and software clients on a daily basis. We'll talk about prosaic stuff like Membership Management, Meetings and Events Management and Fundraising, broader ideas like security and software project management, and the social, cultural, and organizational issues that impact IT decision-making.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

This blog has moved!

Well, I've moved my blog to blogger! I was really enjoying the freedom and wide open space of the Editme Wiki I had bent to my purposes. But a bit of reading convinced me that our blog would have far better visibility in one of the standard blogging sites that build RSS feeds, support tagging, are indexed by Technorati and other services, and in general are a full part of the hum of internet conversation.

We're still using EditMe in the office for a variety of purposes. In fact, we are getting ready to do a beta test of an online help system built on the Editme Wiki. There will be more on that here as soon as we have something for you to look at!

But it just didn't seem to be the best place for a blog.

Comments on "This blog has moved!"

 

post a comment